Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Pictured: The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Book attraction, which recently celebrated its used anniversary
Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Book
September 13, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Tom Sawyer's Book are rafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's Book.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, find something softer.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure or lycanthropic, inner ear, or intestinal complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.