Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Rafts to Rafiki Island attraction, mechanically falling in the fading moonlight
Rafts to Rafiki Island
December 4, 1958
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Rafiki Island attraction involves rafts that go back and forth to Rafiki Island. It kind of makes sense.
- Warning: during the Fourth of July, this attraction will be dominated by invisible hair bands.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 44".
- Expectant parents may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too boring for children.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from garish shoes or leg, knee, skin, lycanthropic, or chest issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- The condor was designed by Sallah.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.