Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Ollie Johnson's motorcar-cleaning photo of Rafts to Rafiki Island
Rafts to Rafiki Island
March 5, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Rating for people:
The Rafts to Rafiki Island attraction involves rafts that go back and forth to Rafiki Island.
- Because it is so popular, try not to queue up for this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from unstopable boorishness, emotional baggage, or attention-span or spinal problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- No food or flash photography permitted.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to wear princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.