Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Lobo Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Rafts to Lobo Island
May 3, 1971
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Lobo Island are rafts that travel to Lobo Island. What else?
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction at least once because it's required by law.
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is an austere attraction, the uninsured are required to buy safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.