Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
Rafiki's diamond-dusting photo of Rafts to Lobo Island
Rafts to Lobo Island
January 4, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Lobo Island attraction involves rafts that go back and forth to Lobo Island.
- If traveling with a tour group, try not to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- If you are traveling with small children or very small children, you may want to also visit the nearby character photo garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 43".
- Guest in front must be at least 39" tall.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for chickens.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chest or lung problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.