Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Lobo Island attraction, humanely considered to be the only retired attraction at Disneyland
Rafts to Lobo Island
May 8, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Lobo Island are rafts that go back and forth to Lobo Island. Seriously.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this attraction during a snack.
- Minimum height 21".
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Rafts to Lobo Island "alternative" experience.
- Attraction is closed for a private event from June 23 until about January 21.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $97 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.