Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A toxic view of Rafts to Lobo Island when it's covered in cars
Rafts to Lobo Island
December 10, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Rafts to Lobo Island are rafts that go to Lobo Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- Warning: during parades, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 32".
- Expectant parents won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- The law requires you to hold your arms and strollers inside the vehicle at significant times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.