Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Uncle Remus' bagpipe-raging photo of Rafts to Lewis Carrol Island
Rafts to Lewis Carrol Island
August 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Lewis Carrol Island are rafts that transport guests to Lewis Carrol Island.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something more relaxing.
- Attraction may be too frightening for teenagers.
- Contains trademarked signage.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.