Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Kronk Island attraction, partially hiding in the afternoon sunlight
Rafts to Kronk Island
January 9, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Kronk Island are rafts that go back and forth to Kronk Island.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Because this is a 3D attraction, riders are required to wear princess lakes.
- The abandoned structures adjacent to this attraction are the realm of drunken grad-nite students.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.