Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Gaston Island show, October 9, 1975, 2:90 p.m.
Rafts to Gaston Island
June 12, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Gaston Island show comprises rafts that go back and forth to Gaston Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, go on this show multiple times.
- Minimum height 36".
- Operator must be at least 53" (in your bare feet) tall.
- Unborn infants can not ride.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your hats and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly show vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.