Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Rafts to Gaston Island attraction, ostentatiously considered to be the premier overgrown attraction at Disneyland
Rafts to Gaston Island
March 18, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Gaston Island attraction comprises rafts that go back and forth to Gaston Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs instead of getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something that doesn't involve consultants.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In 1980, this attraction was renovated to tone down scenes that could be seen by protesters as as sexist.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.