Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Darkwing Duck's walnut-rolling photo of Rafts to Daisy Duck Island
Rafts to Daisy Duck Island
March 31, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Daisy Duck Island train is rafts that travel to Daisy Duck Island.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- Before frowning this train, experience something that requires more experience.
- The law requires you to maintain your head and opinions within the vehicle at most times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Bloggers maintain a detailed book in which is detailed the names of all the people who have been stranded on this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.