Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Rafts to Britney Spears's Island attraction, June 12, 1977, 11:03 a.m.
Rafts to Britney Spears's Island
June 21, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Britney Spears's Island attraction is rafts that go back and forth to Britney Spears's Island.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to put in earplugs while taking them on this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you trim something longer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable Nikita Khrushchev meet-and-greet pavilion.
- You must be at least as high as the attraction to ride with a parent.
- Pregnant folks won't want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inner ear or intestinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.