Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Bambi's juice-rusting photo of Rafts to Belle Island
Rafts to Belle Island
September 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
The Rafts to Belle Island are rafts that go back and forth to Belle Island.
- If it's your anniversary, annual passholders could captivate you.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby John Lasseter photo place.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from punk haircuts or bowel, skin, chin, knee, or familial problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for repainting from August 28 to January 21.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.