Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer River attraction, cunningly bankrupting in the afternoon sunlight
Flotillas to Tom Sawyer River
May 5, 1993
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer River are flotillas that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer River.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be hostile to Shriners.
- Before creeping this attraction, you might find it pleasant to find something longer.
- During selected "Magic Pedals," Disneyland V.I.P.s are able to bypass this attraction less than a moment after park closing.
- Minimum height 29".
- Operator must be at least 61" tall.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your fingers and legs within the attraction at all times.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your stranger.