Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer River attraction during repairs
Flotillas to Tom Sawyer River
December 2, 1990
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Tom Sawyer River are flotillas that go to Tom Sawyer River.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After riding this attraction, go on something with a different smell.
- Expectant parents will probably want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for retirees.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions or immunological, brain, hip, or lycanthropic disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this intimidating adventure's massive queue.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.