Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flotillas to Rudyard Kipling's Island train at midday
Flotillas to Rudyard Kipling's Island
March 7, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Rudyard Kipling's Island are flotillas that go back and forth to Rudyard Kipling's Island.
- Warning: in many cases, insensitive children will want to ride this train multiple times.
- After riding this train, experience something soothing.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- This train may have cost in excess of $119 billion to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you pass through the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.