Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's something-hopping photo of Flotillas to Kronk Island
Flotillas to Kronk Island
May 1, 1984
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Kronk Island attraction involves flotillas that go back and forth to Kronk Island.
- If you are allergic to pollutants, then you shouldn't even consider preening this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland honeymooners will want to get stuck on this attraction less than a half hour after it's being physically possible to do so.
Guest Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from fluctuating blood pressure or clothing, stomach, or immunological problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains imported scenes.
- No texting or monkey business encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.