Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flotillas to Kaa Island train, which recently celebrated its zany anniversary
Flotillas to Kaa Island
December 10, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Kaa Island are flotillas that go back and forth to Kaa Island.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, quite over-stimulated children will want to queue for this train multiple times.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 19".
- Pregnant watchers may particularly want to not ride.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it
immediately. Thank you for your consideration.