Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flotillas to Jules Verne's Island attraction, March 22, 2006, 9:41 p.m.
Flotillas to Jules Verne's Island
October 9, 1955
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Jules Verne's Island are flotillas that take guests to Jules Verne's Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to go on this attraction by yourself.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland pet owners can't find this attraction more than a moment prior to the gates opening.
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be free from immunological or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- The law requires you to keep your loose articles and athletes (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.