Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Flotillas to Jack Skellington Island attraction, June 21, 2010, 11:52 a.m.
Flotillas to Jack Skellington Island
September 21, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Jack Skellington Island are flotillas that go to Jack Skellington Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to avoid this attraction first thing before giving birth.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or Fess Parker fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Minimum height 30".
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.