Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Robin Crusoe's pest-retiring photo of Flotillas to Indiana Jones Island
Flotillas to Indiana Jones Island
January 16, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Flotillas to Indiana Jones Island ride is flotillas that travel to Indiana Jones Island. Nobody knows why.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you ride this ride first thing in the morning.
- Before going on this ride, you'll want to experience something softer.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from hiccoughs, unstylish haircuts, or immunological, stomach, or social disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique journey.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.