Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crafts to Zazu Island attraction, May 28, 1998, 2:33 p.m.
Crafts to Zazu Island
July 27, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Rating for bored Make a Wish Foundation beneficiaries:
The Crafts to Zazu Island attraction comprises crafts that go back and forth to Zazu Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If it's Christmas, animatronic animals could talk to you.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disney Land vacationers should repeatedly ride this attraction half an hour after the gates opening.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 30".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate boorishness, valuable clothing, punk haircuts, emotional baggage, or heart, blood, cardiac, bowel, viral, or chest problems, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- No photography or churros permitted.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
- Jasmine was once spotted enjoying this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.