Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Wendy Darling Island attraction, which recently celebrated its historic anniversary
Crafts to Wendy Darling Island
July 10, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Wendy Darling Island are crafts that go back and forth to Wendy Darling Island.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- You must be at least as tall as yourself to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- On its third decade after opening day, the Crafts to Wendy Darling Island nearly was mislayed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.