Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Wendy Darling Island attraction during repairs
Crafts to Wendy Darling Island
July 25, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Wendy Darling Island attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Wendy Darling Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or very small children, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 41".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.