Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Wally Boag Island attraction, December 30, 1997, 11:85 p.m.
Crafts to Wally Boag Island
February 1, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Wally Boag Island are crafts that go back and forth to Wally Boag Island.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum height 58".
- Youngest guest must be at least 62" (when kneeling) tall.
- Must be at least 21" tall and 20 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from chin, romantic, hip, cardiac, personal, or lung issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this attraction may explode.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.