Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crafts to Tony Baxter Island attraction as seen from the top of Shanghai
Crafts to Tony Baxter Island
August 22, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tony Baxter Island attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Tony Baxter Island.
- Warning: quite insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with pirate fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from high blood pressure, valuable clothing, garish perfume, or ankle problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.