Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tony Baxter Island attraction, July 28, 1996, 12:91 p.m.
Crafts to Tony Baxter Island
August 14, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tony Baxter Island attraction comprises crafts that go back and forth to Tony Baxter Island.
- If you are on a tight schedule, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something softer.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In a private location at the high point of the Crafts to Tony Baxter Island, there is a football half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.