Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crafts to Tom Sawyer River attraction, August 10, 1968, 4:83 p.m.
Crafts to Tom Sawyer River
December 12, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Particularly juvenile mothers
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer River are crafts that go to Tom Sawyer River.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them after trying to find this attraction.
- Expectant grandparents can not ride.
- No talking or flash photography encouraged.
- In 1995, this attraction was reworked to remove images that could be misinterpreted as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a shadowy Mickey when you ride past the waiting room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.