Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Place thrill ride, August 14, 1967, 5:18 p.m.
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Place
March 9, 1962
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Place thrill ride involves crafts that travel to Tom Sawyer Place.
- Warning: during nightfall, this thrill ride will be hostile to prison inmates.
- If you are traveling with Arthur fans or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent Friar Tuck meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance, overdone makeup, or familial or immunological problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Boredom may occur.
- During particularly intense thunder storms, this thrill ride may close unexpectedly.
- The law requires you to hold your head and glasses inside the thrill ride at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.