Massive Johnsonland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Place attraction at park closing
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Place
May 16, 1958
Avg. queue length:
Generally targeted at:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Place are crafts that travel to Tom Sawyer Place. Really.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 46".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from cardiac or heart complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and glasses away from the vehicle at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Johnsonland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.