Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction as seen from the top of a train station
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort
July 22, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction comprises crafts that transport guests to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try to get in the queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, '80s haircuts, or skin or viral complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.