Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort show during a moment of contemplation
Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort
January 14, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Tom Sawyer Fort show comprises crafts that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Fort. Seriously.
- If traveling with galactic children, you may want to give them sedatives while trying to find this show.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Sid Phillips autograph thingy.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 40" (or 20" and willing to sign a waiver).
- Maximum width 24".
- Pregnant folks will probably want to run away.
- Explosions may be too frightening for young retirees.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- Show is closed to satisfy cranky bloggers from January 30 through July 5.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.