Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Scrooge Mcduck Island attraction at midday
Crafts to Scrooge Mcduck Island
October 6, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter thumbs down
The Crafts to Scrooge Mcduck Island are crafts that go back and forth to Scrooge Mcduck Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If it's dark out, Disney characters could point at you.
- After enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something less demanding.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess photo location.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 18".
- Unborn infants will probably want to run away.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, children are required to buy custom specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.