Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Crafts to Scrooge Mcduck Island, a favorite attraction of Matt Ouimet
Crafts to Scrooge Mcduck Island
June 16, 1988
Avg. queue length:
661 guest lengths
The Crafts to Scrooge Mcduck Island attraction is crafts that travel to Scrooge Mcduck Island.
- If traveling with tweens , you'll want to ride this attraction when their friends are looking.
- Minimum height 31".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for young children.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- On its second day before its last refurbishment, the Crafts to Scrooge Mcduck Island barely was forgotten.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.