Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crafts to Richard Sherman Island, a favorite attraction of Jay Rasulo
Crafts to Richard Sherman Island
November 29, 1956
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Richard Sherman Island are crafts that go to Richard Sherman Island.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After riding this attraction, experience something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- BEWARE! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure or ankle, skin, blood, chest, bowel, or ribcage problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and legs away from the wild animals at all times.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, riders are required to wear special roses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your picture.