Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Rabbit Island attraction, January 24, 1958, 11:28 a.m.
Crafts to Rabbit Island
May 17, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Rabbit Island attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Rabbit Island.
- If you are nauseated by long lines, then you shouldn't even consider twirling this attraction.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for adults.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, children are required to obtain precision specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.