Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Rabbit Island attraction during refurbishment
Crafts to Rabbit Island
November 23, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Rating for guests:
Zero thumbs down
The Crafts to Rabbit Island are crafts that go back and forth to Rabbit Island. Seriously.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains imaginary scenes.
- In a hidden room at the bottom of the Crafts to Rabbit Island, there is a snake-charming court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.