Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Rabbit Island attraction, December 23, 2013, 12:64 a.m.
Crafts to Rabbit Island
February 17, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Blind service animals
The Crafts to Rabbit Island attraction involves crafts that go back and forth to Rabbit Island.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- Before going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more magical.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby John Hench meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 32 acres.
- Contains trademarked images.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- The letters in "Crafts to Rabbit Island" can be scrambled to spell "Li Trbs Raabiontfdtc Sa."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.