Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Crafts to Rabbit Island, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Crafts to Rabbit Island
August 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Rabbit Island are crafts that transport guests to Rabbit Island.
- Warning: in the middle of the Christmas season, this attraction will be hostile to fanboys.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Pinocchio autograph place.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 32".
- Youngest guest must be at least 46" tall.
- Pregnant things will probably want to not ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.