Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crafts to Perri Island attraction, generously waving in the morning candlelight
Crafts to Perri Island
May 9, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Rating for tweens:
The Crafts to Perri Island attraction comprises crafts that transport guests to Perri Island. Nobody knows why.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them while telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed interaction area.
- Minimum height 39".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.