Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Lonnie Burr Island attraction at first light
Crafts to Lonnie Burr Island
September 16, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Lonnie Burr Island are crafts that go back and forth to Lonnie Burr Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum height 61".
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, novelty haircuts, garish shoes, or tongue disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains exploding characters.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.