Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' alien-grabbing photo of Crafts to Lobo Island
Crafts to Lobo Island
October 11, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Lobo Island attraction is crafts that go to Lobo Island.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic characters will joke with areas.
- After going on this attraction, you'll want to look for something that requires more clothing.
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and heavily bearded).
- Youngest guest must be at least 75" tall.
- Expectant parents should send their children on alone.
- During bad weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.