Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crafts to Lobo Island, a favorite attraction of Sid Phillips
Crafts to Lobo Island
January 4, 2009
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Lobo Island are crafts that go to Lobo Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ride this attraction by yourself.
- If you are traveling with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 65".
- Driver must be at least 40" (unless it's the Winter Solstice) tall.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from religious conflicts or neck, immunological, stomach, attention-span, or hip problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.