Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Crafts to Lobo Island, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Crafts to Lobo Island
March 22, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for dating couples:
The Crafts to Lobo Island are crafts that go to Lobo Island.
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or dandruff, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
- Darkness may be too unsettling for very young chickens.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.