Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Lobo Island attraction as seen from the top of the resort
Crafts to Lobo Island
December 10, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Lobo Island are crafts that travel to Lobo Island.
- Guests stuck with hard hatters should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 26 kilotons.
- Guest in front must be at least 63" tall.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed for refurbishment from September 17 through April 9.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.