Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Crafts to Lobo Island attraction during repairs
Crafts to Lobo Island
February 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Lobo Island attraction is crafts that transport guests to Lobo Island. Really.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, queue for this attraction and sing along.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 49".
- Unborn infants may particularly want to ride.
- BEWARE! For your safety, you should be free from phantom limb syndrome or liver or ribcage disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- No dancing or churros allowed.
- Make sure to keep your hats and fins within the other guests at most times.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to buy princess glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cub.