Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Crafts to Lobo Island attraction, presently complaining in the evening candlelight
Crafts to Lobo Island
March 5, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Lobo Island attraction involves crafts that take guests to Lobo Island.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to experience this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- Instead of going on this attraction, go on something more magical.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to not ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from nasal, attention-span, knee, wrist, lycanthropic, or neck problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that should get nowhere near this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.