Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island attraction at park closing
Crafts to Kurt Russell Island
April 30, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally favored by:
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island are crafts that travel to Kurt Russell Island. It kind of makes sense.
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to ride this attraction at least once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more thrilling.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your fingers and glasses (in that order) inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Because this is a water attraction, the uninsured are required to see safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.