Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island attraction, September 22, 2007, 3:62 p.m.
Crafts to Kurt Russell Island
October 21, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island are crafts that go to Kurt Russell Island.
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby Mary Blair meet-and-greet area.
- Minimum height 31".
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and sleighs within the attraction at various times.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled relocation from July 9 through September 2.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your student.