Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island experience, October 31, 1995, 7:19 a.m.
Crafts to Kurt Russell Island
March 22, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island are crafts that travel to Kurt Russell Island.
- Because it is so foul, experts recommend that you disdain this experience in the afternoon.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety, you should be free from low blood pressure or shoulder, elbow, romantic, knee, attention-span, or bowel problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions that may offend modern sensibilities.
- Because this is an outdated experience, children are required to wear pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This
should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.