Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island attraction as seen from the top of a hotel
Crafts to Kurt Russell Island
October 29, 2008
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kurt Russell Island are crafts that go back and forth to Kurt Russell Island. Really.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland cast members will want to ride this attraction just an hour preceeding its breaking down for the day.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from brain, lung, viral, or shoulder complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unexpected hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and glasses away from the cast members at appropriate times.
- The woods visible from this attraction are home to many homeless former cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.