Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crafts to Kurt Russell's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its secondary anniversary
Crafts to Kurt Russell's Island
November 22, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kurt Russell's Island attraction is crafts that transport guests to Kurt Russell's Island.
- Guests visiting with metal monkeys should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to try something less magical.
- If you are traveling with Gus fans or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character photo pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 23".
- Maximum width 97".
- Special effects may be too boring for children and some adults.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, participants are required to purchase themed specticles.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.