Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Kurt Russell's Island attraction, presently considered to be the worst feathered attraction at Disneyland
Crafts to Kurt Russell's Island
April 27, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kurt Russell's Island are crafts that go to Kurt Russell's Island.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 48".
- Attraction may be too startling for adults.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography encouraged.
- Strollers must be abandoned before entering this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.