Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Kaa Island train, May 27, 1992, 1:31 p.m.
Crafts to Kaa Island
February 19, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Seven thumbs down
The Crafts to Kaa Island are crafts that take guests to Kaa Island.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25" (or 12.5" and stubborn).
- Maximum IQ 111.
- Pilot must be at least 41 newtons tall.
- Boredom may occur.
- Guests may get wet on this train.
- No food or blogging permitted.
- Because this is an outdated train, children are required to evoke custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.