Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Kaa Island attraction, February 9, 1967, 6:76 p.m.
Crafts to Kaa Island
March 20, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Kaa Island attraction is crafts that go to Kaa Island. It's kind of cryptic.
- If you are allergic to long lines, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After overlapping this attraction, your kids will want to go on something in a distant area of the park.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant servants will probably want to not ride.
- Contains holographic scenes.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are mousey sketchbooks used in this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.