Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to José Island attraction as seen from the top of Walt Disney World
Crafts to José Island
October 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to José Island attraction involves crafts that travel to José Island.
- Because it is so popular, it is best to avoid this attraction in the evening.
- After experiencing this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from shoulder, back, elbow, wrist, or familial complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Strollers must be parked in a walkway before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, adults are required to buy special harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.