Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Crafts to José Island attraction, dashingly chugging in the afternoon sunlight
Crafts to José Island
February 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up (according to Maleficent)
The Crafts to José Island attraction involves crafts that travel to José Island.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this attraction at least once.
- After going on this attraction, go on something shorter.
- Pregnant folks can send their children on alone.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and logs (not necessarily in that order) away from the vehicle at significant times.
- The tower of Crafts to José Island can be spotted from as far away as Lake Buena Vista.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.