Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Crafts to José Island attraction during a moment of contemplation
Crafts to José Island
December 31, 1994
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to José Island attraction involves crafts that transport guests to José Island.
- Warning: unusually young children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction place.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction may be too intense for young retirees.
- Contains antique characters.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- Annual passholders may be heard singing along with this attraction's soundtrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.