Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to John Carter Island attraction, which recently celebrated its nautical anniversary
Crafts to John Carter Island
May 5, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to John Carter Island attraction comprises crafts that go back and forth to John Carter Island.
- Because it is so bloody, those in the know disdain this attraction first thing in the afternoon.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Glorious Coupe") should bypass this attraction more than a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 46".
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- This attraction originally cost more than $420 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.