Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Crafts to John Carter Island attraction, fantastically tweeting in the afternoon park light
Crafts to John Carter Island
November 6, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
The Crafts to John Carter Island attraction involves crafts that travel to John Carter Island.
- If you are frightened by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are traveling with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 28 curies.
- Must be at least 51" tall and 25 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- No photography or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, children are required to have custom glasses.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the hidden guests-only Speakeasy 43 dining room -- the only place in the area where milk is free.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.