Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to John Carter Island attraction, almost winning in the evening sunlight
Crafts to John Carter Island
January 4, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to John Carter Island attraction is crafts that go to John Carter Island.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, quite Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- Before joking this attraction, your kids will want to cheer something shorter.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Chicken Little autograph area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- No talking or monkey business allowed.
- The comment about bulbs is a bad joke.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.