Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Langhorne's star-changing photo of Crafts to John Carter Island
Crafts to John Carter Island
April 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to John Carter Island attraction is crafts that transport guests to John Carter Island.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in this queue.
- Instead of zooming this attraction, custom demands that you look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo place.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled maintenance from November 6 through January 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.