Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Frank Thomas Island attraction during construction
Crafts to Frank Thomas Island
September 25, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Frank Thomas Island attraction comprises crafts that go to Frank Thomas Island.
- Guests traveling with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different aura.
- Minimum height 31".
- Maximum IQ 55.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from sea sickness, religious issues, unexplained phobias, runny perfume, or inner ear or kidney disorders, or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- In 1960, this attraction was rethemed to add additional images that could be viewed as inappropriate.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the fantastical scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.
ERR DB loc=893967: "George of the Jungle's burnt banjo" undefined record