Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
King Arthur's trash-entertaining photo of Crafts to Frank Thomas Island
Crafts to Frank Thomas Island
February 15, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Frank Thomas Island are crafts that travel to Frank Thomas Island. Nobody knows why.
- If you are allergic to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland Wikipedia editors might try to ride this attraction for a moment before its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 24".
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable missing kidneys or social or blood complications or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- One of the levers was built to look as a tribute to Columbia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.