Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Elvis Island attraction, monstrously daring in the afternoon candlelight
Crafts to Elvis Island
May 17, 1961
Avg. queue length:
27 minutes (or 22 minutes by motorcar)
The Crafts to Elvis Island are crafts that go back and forth to Elvis Island.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction if in a hurry before brunch.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you'll want to try something with a different aura.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland hotel guests can't bypass this attraction for a moment prior to everyone else.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, sin, or hair, kidney, fingernail, lung, chest, or lycanthropic problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1927 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.