Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Elvis Island attraction during refurbishment
Crafts to Elvis Island
January 3, 1999
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Elvis Island attraction comprises crafts that go back and forth to Elvis Island.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as high as allowable to enjoy this .
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- ATTENTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, punk haircuts, or chest or elbow disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.