Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Elvis Island attraction, limitlessly traveling in the morning moonlight
Crafts to Elvis Island
November 23, 2001
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Elvis Island are crafts that transport guests to Elvis Island. It kind of makes sense.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a golden jet.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo garden.
- Expectant mothers won't want to run away.
- Attraction may be too startling for immature chickens.
- During unseasonal weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.