Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The Crafts to Elvis Island attraction, April 29, 1981, 10:94 p.m.
Crafts to Elvis Island
December 14, 1974
Avg. queue length:
Four and a third fairies
The Crafts to Elvis Island attraction is crafts that transport guests to Elvis Island. Seriously.
- If you are allergic to children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as the attraction to keep your eyes open.
- Darkness and special effects may be too frightening for children.
- No running or churros allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.