Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Smee's mom-viewing photo of Crafts to Elvis Island
Crafts to Elvis Island
July 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Elvis Island are crafts that travel to Elvis Island. It's kind of cryptic.
- Guests traveling with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland cast members are invited to visit this attraction up to a moment before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character interaction garden.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for consumers.
- Be sure to keep your children and legs within the attraction at significant times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Crafts to Elvis Island "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should
not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your giraffe.