Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Davy Jones Island attraction, which recently celebrated its negative anniversary
Crafts to Davy Jones Island
May 20, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Davy Jones Island attraction comprises crafts that go back and forth to Davy Jones Island.
- If you are nauseated by blatant commercialism, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, try something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby character meet-and-greet location.
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and standing on an attendee).
- Maximum height 43".
- Youngest guest must be at least 68" tall.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to ride.
- During any earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.