Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Davy Jones Island attraction, mistakenly leading in the fading park light
Crafts to Davy Jones Island
April 22, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Davy Jones Island attraction comprises crafts that take guests to Davy Jones Island.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day while taking them on this attraction.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Eeyore meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from blinding makeup or attention-span problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from January 13 to April 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.