Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fictional view of Crafts to Darkwing Duck Island when it's not inundated in children
Crafts to Darkwing Duck Island
July 15, 1986
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Darkwing Duck Island are crafts that go back and forth to Darkwing Duck Island.
- If you are frightened by movie tie-ins, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Pregnant wheelchairs should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from odd growths or skin, chest, inner ear, nasal, or wrist complications or other states that could be aggravated by this significantly untested attraction.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No shoplifting or nudity allowed.
- This was one of the only "S ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your shell.