Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Art Linkletter Island attraction during construction
Crafts to Art Linkletter Island
June 22, 1977
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Art Linkletter Island are crafts that go back and forth to Art Linkletter Island.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members are apt to joke with you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve weapons.
- Minimum height 29".
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- Guests may get very tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- One of the walnuts was built to move in memory of Frank.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.