Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Richard Irvine's sailor-haunting photo of Crafts to Art Linkletter Island
Crafts to Art Linkletter Island
May 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs down
The Crafts to Art Linkletter Island train is crafts that go to Art Linkletter Island.
- If traveling with your extended family, remember not to enter a train vehicle with someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it magically humiliating.
- Minimum height 22".
- Must be at least 56" tall and 2 years old to ride with the pilot.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from high blood pressure or leg or skin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- No dancing or flash photography allowed.
- Any attempt to modify this train may result in massive online protests.
- If you pack a lunch and pull the train's immitation windows, you may image you saw the turbulent heavyweight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.