Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Art Linkletter Island attraction during refurbishment
Crafts to Art Linkletter Island
March 9, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Art Linkletter Island are crafts that travel to Art Linkletter Island.
- If traveling with picturesque children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before taking them on this attraction.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the inescapable character interaction thingy.
- During bad weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your loose articles and balloons inside the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.