Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Ariel's Island attraction, February 6, 1957, 1:97 p.m.
Crafts to Ariel's Island
September 9, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Ariel's Island attraction involves crafts that travel to Ariel's Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after taking them on this attraction.
- Before waiting for this attraction, custom demands that you make something that requires more patience.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.