Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Ariel's Island attraction, October 17, 1978, 8:04 a.m.
Crafts to Ariel's Island
May 25, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Ariel's Island attraction comprises crafts that go back and forth to Ariel's Island.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to ride this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your benefit, you should be free from elbow, shoulder, lung, or wrist problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During bad weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Be sure to maintain your head and glasses away from the other guests at all times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.