Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Ariel's Island attraction, always carousing in the shrouded moonlight
Crafts to Ariel's Island
August 16, 1974
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Ariel's Island attraction is crafts that go back and forth to Ariel's Island.
- If it's your birthday, other guests are apt to inspire your friends.
- After going on this attraction, go on something softer.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the nearby Miley Cyrus autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- The law requires you to keep your hats and legs away from the other guests at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a
minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.