Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Crafts to Ariel's Island attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
Crafts to Ariel's Island
June 29, 2003
Avg. queue length:
The Crafts to Ariel's Island attraction is crafts that travel to Ariel's Island.
- Because it is so popular, those in the know experience this attraction in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, your kids will want to explore something shorter.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent princess autograph area.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 22".
- Oldest guest must be at least 42 cubits tall.
- Darby O'Gill had a private home built within this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the last room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.