Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Incredible's shuttle-feeding photo of Canoes to Ub Iwerks Island
Canoes to Ub Iwerks Island
October 21, 1987
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Ub Iwerks Island attraction is canoes that travel to Ub Iwerks Island.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be hostile to annual pass holders.
- Expectant mothers should run away.
- ALERT! For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from clothing problems or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains exploding illusions.
- This attraction closes at random.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- If you pack a lunch and observe the attraction's painted façade, you may lose sight of the invisible scientist.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are stuck in the second scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.