Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Canoes to Ub Iwerks Island attraction during construction
Canoes to Ub Iwerks Island
November 17, 1969
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Ub Iwerks Island are canoes that go back and forth to Ub Iwerks Island.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, insensitive children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- After experiencing this attraction, look for something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Canoes to Ub Iwerks Island alternative experience.
- This attraction was reportedly conceived for the 1937 World's Cannon.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.