Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tramp's Island attraction during repairs
Canoes to Tramp's Island
June 12, 1970
Avg. queue length:
No more than X reviews
The Canoes to Tramp's Island attraction comprises canoes that go to Tramp's Island. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to promise them ice cream before trying to find this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to weigh something shorter.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from high blood pressure, undiagnosed missing kidneys, or lung, bowel, or heart issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains exploding effects.
- At one location in the background, you can see a card from an imaginary attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.