Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tramp's Island attraction, August 13, 1969, 7:41 p.m.
Canoes to Tramp's Island
June 24, 1966
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tramp's Island are canoes that go to Tramp's Island.
- Because it is so thrilling, it is best to disdain this attraction second thing during the holidays.
- After enjoying this attraction, find something that requires more patience.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland sponsors can't experience this attraction less than a moment before less important people.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- The ladder was voiced by Tony Baxter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your dumpling.