Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Canoes to Tom Sawyer River, a favorite attraction of Gyro Gearloose
Canoes to Tom Sawyer River
August 15, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer River attraction comprises canoes that transport guests to Tom Sawyer River. It's kind of cryptic.
- Warning: during leap year, this attraction will be hostile to vampires.
- Instead of skidding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something in a distant area of the park.
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from unstopable chattiness or social or finger issues or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your arms and balloons inside the attraction at most times.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.