Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer River train at a distance
Canoes to Tom Sawyer River
February 11, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer River are canoes that go to Tom Sawyer River. It kind of makes sense.
- Warning: in many cases, excitable children will want to queue for this train multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this train, try something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 28".
- Maximum height 62".
- Pilot must be at least 47 petaliters tall.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from high blood pressure, moral objections, emotional baggage, or liver, knee, lung, cardiac, or wrist problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- No babies or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.