Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A freaky view of Canoes to Tom Sawyer River when it's not covered in children
Canoes to Tom Sawyer River
May 6, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer River attraction is canoes that go to Tom Sawyer River.
- If traveling with tweens , they won't want to experience this attraction no more than once.
- Before going on this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to not ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for immature children.
- For your safety, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, sin, or cardiac, skin, elbow, ankle, hair, or intestinal complications, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- The glow of Canoes to Tom Sawyer River can be spotted from as far away as Narnia.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.