Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction, quarterly considered to be the only different attraction at Disneyland
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort
March 10, 1972
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction comprises canoes that travel to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to water this attraction with a funny hat on so you can say that you did.
- After going on this attraction, you will be compelled to look for something less magical.
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Annoyance may occur.
- During any weather, this attraction may melt.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.