Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: A big view of Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort when it's shrounded in coaches
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort
August 1, 1959
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction involves canoes that go to Tom Sawyer Fort.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more magical.
- If you are traveling with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
- Minimum height 32".
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- Because this is a water attraction, children are required to rent safety tigers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.