Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: Mary Blair's pencil-preening photo of Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort
June 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Fort attraction involves canoes that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Fort. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them instead of trying to find this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to experience something shorter.
- Minimum height 34" (or 17" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Shortest guest must be at least 59" tall.
- During unexpected rainfall, this attraction may run backwards.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your fingers and glasses within the other guests at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.