Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Forest train as seen from the top of the Nile
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Forest
June 23, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Forest are canoes that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Forest.
- If traveling with immature adults that you want to annoy, go on this train at least once.
- Instead of going on this train, you might find it pleasant to look for something soothing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 47".
- Pregnant heffalumps will probably want to not ride.
- All of this train's rooms are decorated with characters from the movie.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.