Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Country attraction, March 6, 1971, 10:18 a.m.
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Country
February 19, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Country are canoes that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer Country.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The unused areas behind this attraction are overrun with feral cats.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.