Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Book thrill ride at midday
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Book
November 2, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Eight dollars (according to Willie the Giant)
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Book thrill ride involves canoes that take guests to Tom Sawyer Book.
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this thrill ride.
- After going on this thrill ride, you might find it pleasant to style something longer.
- If you are visiting with pirate fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Rudyard Kipling photo pavilion.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and adorable).
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- During unfortunate weather, this thrill ride may not be operating.
- Just outside this thrill ride can be found the secret cast members-only Nightclub 25 clubhouse -- the only place in the park where liquor is forbidden.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your archaeologist.