Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Book adventure, stutteringly haunting in the shrouded park light
Canoes to Tom Sawyer Book
November 26, 1980
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer Book adventure involves canoes that take guests to Tom Sawyer Book.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of getting in line.
- After going on this adventure, you'll want to go on something calmer.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent themed photo garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, bowel, skin, inner ear, or lung problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- This adventure closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.