Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction as seen from the top of the countryside
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest
June 14, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Not designed by:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest are canoes that go back and forth to Tom Sawyer's Forest.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to head over to DCA and get some alcohol instead.
- After joking this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Rudyard Kipling autograph area.
- No texting or drinks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.