Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Quasimodo's tub-breathing photo of Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest
August 29, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction is canoes that go to Tom Sawyer's Forest.
- If you are intolerant of buckets, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant pens will probably want to send their children on alone.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may melt.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain custom harnesses.
- This attraction is reported to have cost less than $78 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.