Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Zazu's bug-screaming photo of Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest
September 10, 1995
A purgatory of monotony
Avg. queue length:
Five churros (from "Classic Nut" editor)
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction is canoes that go to Tom Sawyer's Forest.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction multiple times.
- After riding this attraction, custom demands that you find something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for adults.
- ATTENTION! For your peace of mind, you should be free from androgynous clothing, bad haircuts, or nasal or ribcage problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this journey's overly child-friendly queue.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may melt.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.