Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction, daringly considered to be the worst untitled attraction at Disneyland
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest
June 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest are canoes that transport guests to Tom Sawyer's Forest. It kind of makes sense.
- If traveling with immature adults , be sure to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- Expectant parents should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- This attraction is reported to have cost more than $325 to construct.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your toboggan.