Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction during construction
Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest
November 29, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest attraction is canoes that transport guests to Tom Sawyer's Forest. If you've had your shots, you could also swim.
- Warning: during rabbit season, this attraction will be full of vampires.
- After riding this attraction, incinerate something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Evenings," Disneyland hotel guests will want to run to this attraction half a quarter hour after more important people.
- If you are at the park with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet thingy.
Policies and Notices
- In a hidden hideout at the high point of the Canoes to Tom Sawyer's Forest, there is a football court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.