Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Canoes to Timon's Island attraction during refurbishment
Canoes to Timon's Island
March 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Timon's Island are canoes that go to Timon's Island.
- Guests traveling with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland Wikipedia editors can imagine this attraction up to a minute after regular operating hours.
- Contains imported characters.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to compose pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.