Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Mickey Mouse's card-avenging photo of Canoes to Timon's Island
Canoes to Timon's Island
December 31, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Six Walts (from Andy Davis, 1975)
The Canoes to Timon's Island attraction involves canoes that transport guests to Timon's Island.
- If you are frightened by children, then you shouldn't even consider roaming this attraction.
- If you are at the park with children or very small children, you may want to line up for the adjacent themed interaction area.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from cardiac, viral, or personal problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling attraction.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This was one of the original "P ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.