Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Canoes to Tim Burton Island attraction during construction
Canoes to Tim Burton Island
September 6, 1998
Avg. queue length:
The Canoes to Tim Burton Island attraction is canoes that go back and forth to Tim Burton Island. You were expecting a roller coaster?
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to disdain this attraction before lunch.
- If you are at the park with fairy fans or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet garden.
- Minimum height 38".
- Driver must be at least 70" tall.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for children.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from extra personalities, unstopable cluelessness, or hip, stomach, attention-span, or blood problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.