Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Canoes to Tim Burton Island, a favorite attraction of Jack Skellington
Canoes to Tim Burton Island
October 11, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Six and a fraction rainbows (according to "The Cruiser" editor)
The Canoes to Tim Burton Island attraction comprises canoes that go back and forth to Tim Burton Island.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them while getting in line.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too startling for children.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure or hair or wrist problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.